Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

5/07/2007

Day 11

I've been seeing so many improvements that if it were before, I'd be tempted to cancel my doctor's appointment. However...I'm not going to do it. I still want all the tests done and if everything is ok...then I want to discuss the possibility of getting off the meds.

My next step now is to increase my exercise tolerance. I did the Lesley Sansone DVD again today and actually got through the entire thing...albeit at a slower pace...but hey...whatever it takes.

You may have noticed that I have a new footer with each post...lol. Ok...so I like that little added benefit of this way of eating...and goodness knows that I need to lose the weight...so I figure I'd motivate myself this way.


posted by Essy @ 2:24 PM