Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

5/01/2007

Day 5

*woke up with the beginnings of a migraine. A lot less then what it tends to be though. I think they are hormonal. I also had intense pain of my left buttock...very weird...even the skin felt painful...I hadn't hurt myself in any way though(I had the same thing on my shoulder the other day...hmmm). So...not a feel good type of day at all.

*Still had some shortness of breath episodes...but I really do think it is getting a tiny bit better (or is it hopeful thinking?).

*I took the kids to the playground and they still like to go on the kiddy swings, even though they are fully capable of using the other ones now. The problem is that I need to pick them way up in order to sit them in there and then it is a pain and a half to get them out...especially Christian. My heart nearly stopped there for a minute...I swear...no more kiddy swings for him...lol.

*Not sure if I posted my weird symptoms before...I get a really funny feeling when I lift heavy weights and when I strain to open a jar or something like that. I also can't bend down to touch my toes. Picking up after the kids is a huge hassle...I usually have to sit myself down. Then there is the going up the stairs thing...it is more then just getting breathless and tired...it's like it throws me into a panic...I get all jittery and everything. I also get this feeling that I can't get a deep enough breath in at times (quite frequent actually)and that can come right out of the blue...could be just driving around even. All of this has been going on for a very long time...I just discounted it as anxiety and never mentioned it to anyone but my immediate family. Any of the previously mentioned activities would also give me SVT...but that has changed that I'm on the meds now. Oh yes...and I can't get overly emotional...I got an SVT before by having a laughing fit(and I LOVE to laugh).

*I want my life back!


posted by Essy @ 1:02 PM