Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

5/04/2007

Doctor's appointment

I called my doctor and I have an appointment for May 10th at 8AM. I told the receptionist it was about 'anxiety issues'...lol...I didn't want to mention 'heart' or they'd probably have me go to the ER. I got the book 'The Mitral Valve Prolapse Syndrome/Dysautonomia Survival Guide' and am hoping to get enough information to give to her so that she doesn't look at me like I have two heads. Please say a prayer for me. I'm going to insist on further testing...at least another echocardiogram. She'll probably want to send me back to the cardiologist but I really don't want to go back to the same guy who just put me on meds and that was the end of it.

May God's will be done though.


posted by Essy @ 12:10 PM