Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

5/05/2007

Day 9

*awesome morning...lots of energy, no dizzyness or mind fog.

*attended a family celebration and was still able to stay on the diet...praise God..even though I didn't get as much water in as when I'm home.

*by the afternoon I was crashing though. The bathrooms at the function hall were in the basement, so after a few trips up and down the stairs with the kids...I had had it, and started having one of my 'episodes' with labored breathing and jitters and all.

*overall...much improved.

*I don't think I've mentioned before how great my bowels are doing with this new way of eating (had to put this last comment in for Sue...LOL). Very regular and much less gassiness...yipeee. I'm also loving my Lactaid milk!


posted by Essy @ 5:41 PM