Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

5/02/2007

Diagnose-Me: Condition: Mitral Valve Prolapse

Diagnose-Me: Condition: Mitral Valve Prolapse

I found the bove article pretty interesting...especially on how it links yeast over growth and migraines to MVP.

I was actually looking for information on Migraines...I'm having another real doozie today and could use some prayers. It's very hard to endure them with two little ones under foot.

By the way, I want to call my doctor to make an appointment for the echocardiogram...but I'm hoping to start feeling a little bit better and want to learn a little bit more about all of this so that the 'medical professionals' (I had originally typed in 'idiots'...I'm so bad)won't put me through the wringer.


posted by Essy @ 10:31 AM