Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

4/28/2007

SVT and MVP

Mitral Valve Prolapse: "Outlook
Mitral valve prolapse is usually a harmless disorder that does not lead to a heart attack and does not prevent a person from having a normal, active life. The condition does trigger some possible complications, but overall risk for them is very low. These complications include the following:


Cardiac arrhythmias: These are usually only benign premature beats that need no drug treatment. Occasionally, they can have sustained supraventricular tachycardia needing further, more definitive, medical therapy. Sudden cardiac arrest due to a ventricular tachycardia, which is life threatening, is very rarely reported. "

Ok...I think that I really need to talk to my doctor on this one. From this, it sounds like the SVT (supraventricular tachycardia)that I experience could be also be a symptom of MVP...hmmm.

I'm thinking that the Lord is bringing this to my attention for a reason. Please pray me through this.


posted by Essy @ 10:50 AM