Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

4/28/2007

Day 2

yesterday had its moments. I really missed having my bread. I think since SB allows whole grain products, I'll keep those in for now to ease me through this a little...so I need to buy some...then I'll have to re-evaluate whether this particular diet is working for my health issues or whether I need to eliminate some more foods.

AF is here in full force...tons of cramps and the whole nine yards. I'm really hoping that this is another area that a good diet will help me with. When I read through the Yeast questionaire and I see 'infertility' up there...a part of me still wonders...could it really have been that easy way back then? I try not to dwell on 'what ifs', especially because I love the way my life turned out. But if anyone reading this is trying to get pregnant and not succeeding (a humm...I won't name names...lol) or having any other type of 'women's problems', it might be worth looking into.

Another thing that I'd like to address is...why now? Many of you reading this blog know that I've been around the block a few times on this issues...so what makes me think that this time will be any different? I really believe that the Lord has initiated this. If you have read my other blog 'P5', you know that He is in the process of lifting me up. I feel the Holy Spirit's healing force in my life...I just need to work with that 'force'. I don't know what the outcome will be, other then it will be for the best and it will be to glorify His name.

So...my plans for today is to make a shopping list and then go shopping. Please pray me through this. If you have any specific prayer requests to help you through this, please feel free to either add them to the comments section or to E-Mail me privately. Remember, that nothing is too small or too big for God. Our getting healthy is very important to Him.


posted by Essy @ 7:36 AM