Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

4/27/2007

SugarBusters

How to do SugarBusters Diet - Sugar Busters - Sugarbusters! - Cut Sugar from Your Diet to Lose Weight - How to Cut Bad Carbs out of Your Diet

I'm thinking of getting the book from the library and taking a look at it...just to get through this first step of mine of cutting out sugar. Then I'll see what else I need to do. But for my situation it seems that getting rid of sugar is absolutely imperative.

So today is 'day one'. I think AF is on its way and I just took a Motrin earlier to keep cramps at bay. I suppose cutting sugar will help with all of that stuff too.

So...please keep me through this. I have asked the Lord to make Himself present to me throughout this journey and I have no doubt that He will do just that.

If you are embarking on a similar journey and would like me to pray for you too...just ask. Here's to a healthy Summer ahead!


posted by Essy @ 8:50 AM