Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

4/17/2007

The Blood Type Diet

The Blood Type Diet: Media And Reviews: "Type O-People with type O blood fare best on intense physical exercise and animal proteins and less well on dairy products and grains, says Dr. D'Adamo. The leading reason for weight gain among Type O's is the gluten found in wheat products and, to a lesser extent, lentils, corn, kidney beans, and cabbage, Dr. D'Adamo explains. Ideal exercises for Type O's include aerobics, martial arts, contact sports, and running. "

No...I'm not on a new diet..lol. But, maybe I should be? I saw this on a blog I was reading this morning and found it intersting how close this resembles the Specific Carb Diet...and I haven't felt as good since going off that...so there's got to be something to it. Not only the bloating, but the water rentention...yuck! I think that I need to start cutting down on dairy and grains again. Maybe this time with the Holy Spirit so freshly stirred up in my soul, I can do this.


posted by Essy @ 7:23 AM