Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

10/02/2006

Yesterday


I had to post about yesterday's walk from a health perspective. First of all I planned well and took along some of my zucchini muffins and some bottled water for snacking...which came in handy as we passed a Dunkin Donuts at the T station and then again some food vendors at the Common in Boston...Roy stopped at both and bought stuff for himself and the kids...yet I was fine...yipppeee. Big break here folks.

The not so good part was that I was having some breathing issues...not so much during the walk itself since it was at a pretty comfortable pace...but beforehand and afterwards trying to catch up to Roy and the gang as they tried to rush back and forth due to the rain. It felt a lot like an anxiety attack...but actually knowing what I know now...I'm convinced that this is Magnesium related also. It's that feeling that I can't take a full breath. So I'm back on full doses of Magnesium...however now my bowels have done a 180...argghhh.


posted by Essy @ 9:42 AM