Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

9/29/2006

weighing in


I was a bit relunctant to step on the scale this morning, I din't want to get bummed in case I hadn't lost any weight since this is not what this diet plan is about anyway. But I must admit...I was so darn curious...my pants are fitting better, and I feel thinner...probably mostly because the bloating is way down. So anyway...I did it...I stepped on the scale and GUESS WHAT? I was down 6 lbs. from last week. I'm drinking even more then I was before, so I don't think it is all fluids either. This was a nice little booster!

I praise God for His handy work in my life. The last couple of weeks, I've been praying with my 'inner-healing' group and a lot of issues came up from my child hood that had to do with food, eating and overall health. Then soon after I felt 'called' to start the SCD...I really believe that it is Divinely inspired for me at this moment in my life. It is quite miraculous that I've been able to stick with it for a whole week and not even be tempted to cheat...however...I must say that the weekends are the hardest on me and that is still to come. So please...if you could send out a prayer for me, I'd appreciate it.


posted by Essy @ 8:57 AM