Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

9/24/2006

Peanut Butter Cookies

1/2 cup butter
1 cup peanut butter (no additives)
1/2 cup honey
1 cup nut flour
2 eggs
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla

Cream butter until soft.
Add peanut butter and mix thoroughly.
Add remaining ingredients.
Drop on greased cookie sheet and bake 325 F oven for 10 minutes.


I made these last night and they were wonderfully delicious. But I think I must have done something wrong, because the consistency was all wrong for cookies and it turned out more like a cake...oh well.

The other thing is that I still had a reaction to this...but I did use the regular peanut butter that I had at home and I'm pretty sure they add sugar to that. So now I don't know if it was the peanut butter or the honey. The book does say that some people might not be able to tolerate the honey...darn...I LOVE honey...so I really hope that's not it...lol. Also...my intestines are pretty screwed up at the moment so I could pretty much just react to anything anyway.


posted by Essy @ 8:58 AM