Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

9/27/2006

quick update

I did start the SCD on Monday and that part of things is actually going really well...praise God! I didn't really go 'by the book' as far as starting it out...lol(the book suggests we start with a very basic diet and then start introducing 'legal' foods one at a time). I figure since I didn't really have all the intestinal problems that the book mentions, then I was ahead of the game anyway. So I jumped right into things and it is going well as far as sticking to it...so that's half the battle. I'm eating healthier then I have in a very long time...just no grains, sugar(other then ocasional honey and fruit)and some dairy.

The first day I couldn't stop going to the bathroom...I guess I was waterlogged..lol. I have had no cravings...which is quite the miracle. I've able to wait for hunger and have not eaten beyond fullnes. PRAISE GOD!

However...I feel like I'm fighting another sinus infection. I just feel drained and have a headache brewing...just kind of yucky all over. So some prayers would be appreciated.


posted by Essy @ 10:19 AM