Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

9/30/2006

I've got a new attitude...


(this started out being a reply to Sue's comment below and it just took on a life of it's own...so I decided to make a seperate post out of it.)

I'm enjoying finding new recipes and trying them out. I told Roy today that it seem that I actually LIKE to cook...lol...and even food shopping is fun. There is a new Whole Foods store near by and WOW, I was in heaven. It is actually beautiful! All those fresh fruits and vegetables neatly stacked. So much of God's abundance. We are so blessed.

One thing I'm going through now is constipation though. I read that this is normal at the beginning of any low carb diet, since grains have fibre. I guess I need to add more fresh fruits and vegetables. Salads actually are starting to sound good...who knew? LOL.

I just got the book 'against the grain' from the library. Can't wait to see if it has any thing new to add to all of this.


posted by Essy @ 6:00 PM