Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

10/04/2006

lactose intolerant

lactose intolerance (article)

Found this article interesting. It seems to be agreeing with what the SCD people are saying about the disacharides. It was also interesting for me to see how lactose intolerance is divided by the different races. My kids come from Asian and African backgrounds and it's funny that neither one of them likes milk. Maybe their little bodies are telling them something. I know with Christian when he was still taking a bottle and drank lots of milk at one point his poop got all white and we had to back out from the milk. Hmmmm. We all do fine with butter, hard cheeses and yoghurts though...so at least we don't have a reaction to casein.


posted by Essy @ 8:10 AM