Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

9/01/2006

slipping and sliding

Well, my 'eating habits' seem to be a one step forward and two steps back kind of things lately...so in other words, I'm not headed in the right direction at the moment. Last weekend was Christian's third birthday and we had a little family gathering and there went my resolve(throw AF into the mix and you have big trouble). I didn't 'over eat' so much as dabbled in the 'wrong foods' and that got me off track. I'll do my symptoms evaluation tomorrow and see how much it threw me off target. I also didn't do proper food shopping last week, so I just kind of picked and grabbed all week. I'm ready for a new start though...and that begins with a menu plan.


posted by Essy @ 5:48 PM