Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

4/29/2007

Day 3

The thing that I'm noticing right away is improved taste buds. Everything has so much more taste now. I just finished eating an apple and it feels like I'm cheating...lol. Who knew that fresh fruit could be so pleasing?

Some of the symptoms are still pretty nasty...I'm light headed and very dizzy at times and still getting completly winded going up the stairs...but with AF here, I'm figuring it will be a while to see any real improvement. Speaking of which, it seems to be a bit more intense (no guys here, right? lol)...more bleeding then what I'm used to, but less cramps...I'm thinking that my body is using this medium to cleanse itself out. It must be all that water that I'm drinking.


posted by Essy @ 1:00 PM