Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

9/08/2006

Got milk?


"LOL I'm anxious to hear how you did this week abstaining from obvious
sugar and dairy ... I hope you did "OK". "

Sue...my outgoing E-Mail is very iffy these days...so I thought I'd post here. Ok...so, not so good at abstaining from milk this week...in fact I just had a Latte a little while ago. Here's the way my mind works...I've been having abdominal pain for a couple of days (Ovulation time?)so I figure...since I'm in pain already, might as well indulge. Gee whiz...I know that I'll never get anywhere with that type of faulty thinking. So what I did is go buy myself some lactaid milk for when I absolutely need a fix...at least it won't cause an immediate reaction even though it still feeds the yeasty beasties.


posted by Essy @ 5:47 PM