Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

6/17/2006

Simply Living -> Guideline #5

Simply Living -> Guideline #5: "I didn't really know back then what it was to 'feel good' after a meal(never really grasped the concept that the whole point of eating is to replenish our energy and makes us feel good...duh!)...but I have experienced it now and don't want to go back. "

Wow...I feel like I've come to a major breakthrough. I 'get it' now. Eating is to replenish energy! Ahhh...ofcourse! What the heck have I been doing all these years? I went directly against this time after time. I ate for pleasure...mostly things that would sap my energy...and I ate for emotional reasons...this time not only did the foods sap, they allowed for a sort of numbing that never allowed me to feel my pain and get beyond it.


posted by Essy @ 6:18 AM