Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

5/30/2007

what has been going on...

Sue's questions in the comments below made me realize that I haven't posted much here lately...surprise, surprise...I guess I grabbed my apple and went into hiding...lol.

I have an appointment scheduled with the Cardiologist for sometime in July...arghh...I'm so enthused with this that I don't even remember exactly when it is supposed to be. It's for a consultation and for him to schedule the tilt table test. Since my last post, my train of thought was to not go back on the diet until after I get a proper diagnoses. The Lord has convicted me of the fact that it was just my flesh speaking...but...that doesn't mean that I just rushed into obedience here. Slipping is very fast...getting back up, however...not so fast. God is merciful though and my symptoms have not been awful...a few stomach problems...but overall not too bad. I do know that I need to change things though, I don't want to settle for just 'not bad'...I want GREAT!


posted by Essy @ 5:00 PM