Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

2/11/2006

The Diet

WholeApproach.com - Diet: The Three Stage Self-Customized Candida Diet �����������������������: "The WholeApproach Candida Diet protocol begins with three full months on Stage One (regardless of your beginning score). Then, as healing progresses, you'll move through Stage Two and Three diet recommendations followed by a maintenance (stabilization) diet."

For anyone not familiar with the 'anti-candida' diet...check out the link above. I think that I'm going to use this blog not only for recipes, but also to journal my own progress. I don't want to burden my other blog with all the whining that I've been known to do regarding this 'cross'. I've already had a good cry today...may tomorrow be a better day.


posted by Essy @ 3:51 PM