Not By Bread Alone

Learning to care for myself properly in order to do God's will in my life.

6/11/2006

My GOALS...

1)Go back on Anti-Yeast diet. Drink more water...stay away from sodas and coffee.

2)Supplement my Magnesium intake/ take my pro-biotic and my daily vitamin

3)When I get my strength back a little bit, I will start exercising.

4)I've added some down time to my schedule...specifically the half hour just before my husband gets home from work...so that I can clean myself up and recharge a bit and then I can be sane when he walks through the door.

5)I've also started soaking in a hot tub with Epsom Salts and need to take more steps in detoxification. I bought some detox tea too. I'm very given to die-off.

6)I'm also making sure that I have a daily bowel movement...I think the magnesium will help with that as well.

7)I've set up a schedule of when to visit my dad (every other day) so that I'm not compromising my family life and stressing myself out too much.

8)Pruning all in my life that is not giving fruit. I'm in the process of re-evaluation all my 'attachments' and 'involvements'...if it is not 'life giving'...if it doesn't in some way promote or enhance my relationship with the Lord, then it is history.

9)Blog about my journey.

10)Allow the Lord to lead me on this path...obviously this one is the most important one of all...so the above are not in any particular order.


posted by Essy @ 9:18 AM